Thursday, July 24, 2008

save me from myself.

my hope lies in you, God. and You alone.

my future is held firmly..
my breath given to me by the very lips of the One who created the universe.

i have made plenty of plans.

i have made numerous assumptions.

each time...i was wrong. You God, and You alone know what's best for me.

You save me from my self...from those plans...from those assumptions...from me.

Father, give me courage to lose those plans...to rid my heart of assumptions..ideals..and norms.

let my life be a mighty wind of worship for Your Glory and not my own...

let my life speak volumes to Your greatness...and nothing of my own...

let where my hope lies bring you glory...

as my plans leave my heart, fill me with You...

nothing is better than you.

nothing.

Father, save me from myself.


Currently listening to:: Live It Out

No comments: