Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thank you.

i've been off lately.

i didn't realize how off i was until people kept asking me what was up. i didn't mean to cause concern.

when i get like this (which isn't too often i don't think), i pretend that i'm not. i know i shouldn't do that...maybe that doesn't make me authentic..i don't know. but i figure, there's no sense bothering people with my silliness. hmm...sounds like a deep rooted issue, eh? ;)

but joking aside, i've really realized how amazing the people who are around me are...there was an "intervention" at work with my girls. it was HILARIOUS! between them and other friends...i've realized that God has truly given me the most amazing people in the world to love on me..and even though i have His love and that trumps it all...it does help to have them there as well. i'd be a hot mess without them!

so...this is to say thank you. my friends rock my little world!


listening to: ingrid michaelson:: be ok

No comments: