Monday, April 7, 2008

off and away.


this is where i'll be tomorrow night.

then it is off to one of my favorite places...san diego! last time i was there, i spent the night in a beautiful sailboat...this time will be slightly different. this time, i'll be at a resort for dawn's wedding. if you ask me, the sailboat would be just fine but i can't complain about a resort. :)

i'll try to post some pictures, but i'll be really busy getting last minute things done for dawn. besides when i'm away from home, i try to stay away from my computer and my phone (what am i saying, i'm never by my phone even at home)...but it will be extremely freeing being away from the computer and my constant email checking.

if you think about it, please pray for me. i posted earlier that dawn asked me to sing at the wedding. i have really bad stage fright and i hate having attention on me...not to be cheesy...but this is for HIM and not me...or even her...please pray that my pride will get out of the way and that He will have His way in my heart.


currently listening to: Man on the Moon, REM (one of my all-time favorite bands)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go!

Jerry said...

just thought I'd drop a line to let you know we haven't forgotten you...

but you've probably forgotten about us by now.

I hope you had a fun week.

Kelli said...

thanks jerry! that means a lot! :)

i have definitely not forgotten you guys...how could i?

last week was amazing! God did/is doing A LOT in my heart...and I'm freaking out slightly. i'll have to post some pics as soon as i get sleep...this time change has completely messed me up.

see ya soon hopefully!