Sunday, April 20, 2008

what happens when you forget your ID...

friday night, the gals and i decided to check out sam thacker at Smith's Olde Bar. this is one of my favorite things...going to local shows at small bars. the atmosphere isn't really my cup of tea, but i love hearing artists before they get big. the music is slightly purer and the music much more real to me. there's something about an artist, their guitar/voice/piano, and unbridled passion that excites me.

of course, a night out with me would not be complete without me forgetting something, losing something, etc...

i forgot my license. Smith's Olde Bar is obviously 21 and over...

so this is what happens when you convince the manager to let you in without your license. note to self: don't suggest to him that he put x's on your hand...he'll take you up on it...and get great pleasure from doing so.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

You've been X-ed!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha. i can still see his face!! hahaha.

Kelli said...

haha yeah, he was a little too excited about that.