Saturday, June 21, 2008

tagged..again.

so, the beautiful and talented katie tagged me to write 10 random things about myself. hmmm...i've already done this so now i have to come up with 10 more. i'm not quite sure i can be creative in my answers this late at night..but i know if i don't do it now, i'll forgot.

1) i went to the braves game tonight and they have a huge fireworks show for every friday home game...i had forgotten how much i LOVE fireworks! they make me so very happy! (ok, lame i know..i promise this gets better)

2) this one is inspired by my move to alpharetta..aka the suburbs. i'm not a fan of the suburbs. i love the city and i love the country...but am not loving the burbs. but, God has a funny sense of humor and there i will find myself starting this weekend for at least a year.

3) i love being with people (maybe this has to do with my love language being quality time)...i'm not a fan at all of having large amounts of time to myself. of course, we all need some time alone. but give me 30 minutes and my batteries are recharged and i'm good for a while. i just love to get to know people. i love hearing stories...hear what they love..what they are passionate about..i could go on...

4) I grew up thinking my dad could do no wrong. then, when i was about 14 i stopped talking to him (i can't remember why now..that's how insignificant and petty it was). i didn't see or talk to him again until i graduated from college. four days after graduation, i flew out to Minnesota and stayed with him, my step-mom and brother for 10 days. that was tough. things are much better now. sometimes i cannot believe i allowed that much time to pass us by. but, i treasure all the moments i have with him now. God is the God of restoration!

5) my older sister lives in las vegas. we grew up thinking we'd live next to each other. she'd marry tom cruise (boy did she dodge a bullet) and i'd marry patrick swayze or michael jackson (i'm the one who really dodged that bullet)!

5) most christians make me really mad.

6) i want to live outside of the US for at least a year sometime in my lifetime.

7) if God has me get married, i hope to adopt as many kids as my husband and i can handle! and i want to continue to adopt even as the others grow older...i'm sure that idea will change as i get older. there's only so much you can handle right?

8) i secretly wish i could travel around the world and take pictures for a living. i also secretly wish i could be a race car driver...hmmm...how do i go about both of those at the same time?

9) i used to be afraid of the dark. i'm not bad now, but sometimes i spook myself into thinking a burglar is in the house when it is pitch black.

10) i love nature! i love camping, hiking, exploring etc. Such worship takes place in admiring His work. HE is incredible!


So, I am supposed to tag a bunch of people...but how about this. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. ;)


currently listening to: Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: