Friday, February 1, 2008

I am such a girl..

I hate to admit this but when it comes to cars, I am such a girl.

My tire decided that it would no longer take my abuse and conked out on me today on 400 North.

Now I've changed tires before...with a guy helping me...and it is really easy. But every time that i've tried on my own, I can't get the lug nuts off! If it weren't for those blasted things, I'd be golden.

Anyway, i'll spare the details..but my car, Junior is very glad she finally has new shoes. She looks beautiful (and yes my car is named Junior and she's a girl...).

I had a great time chatting with the guys at the tire place. They are really cool!

So, the moral of this story..i need to be better about my car. I knew this was coming...i was just putting it off.

If i ever get married, taking care of the cars will definitely be my husband's job.

No comments: