Sunday, February 10, 2008

sick.


i hate being sick. i should have known this was coming. i hardly ever get sick and last week i told someone that. Some might say i jinxed myself. I don't think there's such a thing. I do believe in something much bigger...God's sense of humor. He has a way of humbling me. Just like if you tell people you never get caught speeding. You can expect a ticket the next day.

So...back to being sick. i have a thing with medicine...i don't take it. I have a thing with doctors..i don't like them when they try to fill me up with pills instead of telling me to wait it out. (don't get me going on that..).

i've been drinking a lot of herbal tea, oj, and good ole h2o. That should do the trick. i should be back in business in no time.

9 comments:

Autumn said...

I told David you were home today...he said, "Good! I'll give her a hammer and put her to work!" I told him that might not be the kind of day you had planned.

Feel better, roomie!

Anonymous said...

jpqchaha...i actually am at work now. some call it being stubborn. they are probably right. ;)

Anonymous said...

stubborn. haha. nah. just determined! :) feel better asap!!!!! love. love.

Anonymous said...

I shake my fist at sickness. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

As do i, Jo. As do I.

Jerry said...

So? Are you better yet? If not, I hope you get well soon!

Anonymous said...

well, it is complicated. I feel better one minute and then the next, i'm hackin up a lung. no good.
pretty much, i act like i'm not sick and live life like normal and then wonder why i don't get better...hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment.... It was good to see you up and out.... The feeling of being sick is not worth the chance to use a sick day. Even though it is nice to stay home and make money off of being sick. But still not worth it.

Anonymous said...

i agree! plus..i'd end up being bored at home anyway. i'd rather be working. odd. i know. :)