Thursday, December 27, 2007

i'm...

bored.

yep...sometimes it doesn't take much.

i don't want to watch tv...i've noticed that it drains me.

i don't feel like reading...i might learn something and i'm not in the mood for that. (jk)

i cannot call anyone...everyone's asleep. (where are all my night owl friends these days)?

i don't want to write a new song...i'm not inspired right at this exact moment...i cannot even write a decent blog right now.

i cannot take a drive with no destination in mind...because...well, really i don't have a reason for that other than i just washed my car and i'm trying my hardest to keep it clean. (who knows the next time i'll actually take the time to do that again...sorry Junior). (editor's note: no lakes were harmed in the cleaning of Junior. i went to a "we use recycled water" place. A+ for me).

my only choice left...

off to bed i go.

No comments: