Saturday, December 15, 2007

this is what i was doing...



instead of painting the wall.

i haven't painted many walls in my day..i've never been the redecorating type, but that was a blast! Natalie just bought a condo right down the road from Autumn and me. Ashley and i came over along with Natalie's childhood friend and her granny and mom. Let me say that granny was as blast! she invited us to come over for dinner one day. Please believe i jumped at the invitation. i love me some home-cooked meals by grandmas....and i love their company.




Ashley and i tackled this evil closet...and it went down! imagine two of us with tape, paint and tired bodies trying to make that closet look beautiful. of course my big booty left a few marks on the wall but that was fixed immediately...sorry natalie!

by the end of our night, i had paint all over my pants, hands, feet, and hair. But, i think you're not doing it right if you don't have paint everywhere. thank goodness she is planning on redoing the floors...they weren't immune to Mission: Kelli Make a Mess.

No comments: