Friday, December 21, 2007

see what procrastination gets ya?



this is me last night...late...late into the night. i had put off getting a few presents that i need for saturday. notice the crazed look in my eye and my crazy hair...no wonder i had odd looks from the folks at the store earlier that night.



but..it was all worth it! :) i have found out that i love shopping for kids! i had so much fun in the toy section. they have some cool stuff these days....and they are still holding on to some classics...very nice! i kept picking things up..i couldn't control myself. i added it all up before i got to the register...it was well over what i was supposed to buy. oops. I had to put back a couple of things. my budget wasn't having any of that..i say this very lightly seeing how i hate budgets and normally don't follow one...yes i know i need to go through crown. yeah, yeah.

so, if you don't have a little kid around you to shop for at Christmas...find one. you'll have a blast!

No comments: