Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i love my job and other such craziness.

reason #954 for loving my job:

I get a membership to the YMCA that is walking distance from our "office" in Vickery. I say office quite loosely...We work out of a condo and I sit on a couch with my lap top with the fire 'ablazin. Life is rough. (I praise Him everyday...He is too good to me)!

Today my boss Jen and I went to the Y after work to do a step class. Two things I realized...I'm out of shape (more on that later) and I'm not as fast as I used to be at picking things up. This has made me rethink my idea of taking a Hip Hop class. That could turn into a disaster...hmmm.


In other news...rather late last night I got home after hanging with some friends after 7|22. Lately my gate remote aka clicker, has been acting crazy-like. This normally isn't too much trouble since the gate is open 90% of the time anyway (gates are a false sense of security anyway...). Well, it decides to not be a friend and work for me. Dang...so, i realize that i would have to call my roomie and wake her up to let me in the gate. So i give her a call. Mid-ring, my remote decides it would be nice and it opens. I hang up the call box calling Autumn..

Cut to about an hour ago less than 24 hours later...Autumn comes to my bedroom door and asked about the phone call she received late last night from the gate. I tell her the story...this is her response...

"So, let me ask you a question, kelli. why didn't you just call yourself and let yourself in?"

ummmmmmmmm, yeah.

Because that would make sense....that's why i didn't do it.

Sometimes I wonder where my head is...

;)

3 comments:

mckennah said...

you work 2 mins from my house!!!! i am joining that y soon :)

Autumn said...

I got another mention in the blog! Rah! So yeah, remember to call yourself next time! (Hard to remember late at night though!).

Anonymous said...

haha! that's my excuse at least... ;)