Wednesday, January 9, 2008

lame.

i went to bed last night at about 9pm...i didn't wake up until 8:30am. haha! oops.

that pretty much means that i hit the snooze button for an hour. I don't remember ever hearing it go off.

i need to get a louder alarm clock.



in more exciting news, i booked my ticket to LA for the first weekend in February. sad that i'll only be there for 3 days, but glad i can be there for one of my greatest friend's bridal shower. one of the perks of it being that weekend is i don't have to deal with crazy football fanatics for superbowl like i would here. don't get me wrong...i enjoy a good game here and there. but the fanatics ruin it for me. something about a man dressed in full paint screaming at the top of his lungs, worshiping a game, leaves a slight bad taste in my mouth. hey, i'm all about it if he (or she) worships the Lord with the same amount of body paint...(minus the profanity of course). ;)

So, i guess my day didn't turn out too lame today. i got a lot of sleep last night, booked a plane ticket to see my amazing friend dawn, and now i'm writing you good people...(the one or two of you who actually read...one being a family member).

i'm going to bed...i plan on getting another ridiculous amount of sleep tonight.

No comments: